4. Using a Private Process Server. Since this is the most expensive method of service, and the most difficult method of service to prove or defend in Court, why is it usually the first method of service that is pre-selected?
Private Process Server
- This is usually the first method of service pre-selected since personal service by a private process server is the most common method of service used in serving a domestic defendant.This does not necessarily mean it is the most appropriate for a particular foreign country or to achieve the plaintiff’s objective.
- It is the generally the most expensive option, and one of the most difficult methods to complete, although it can also be one of the fastest.
- It is not available in countries where it is prohibited by international treaty, or in remote areas of the world where servers are unavailable, or in dangerous area of the world.
- There is never a charge for you to call us at 404-459-8006 to discuss your serve.